* How to find the resources for what you are trying to do.
* Recognizing that something can be improved on and thinking of ways to do it.
* Visualizing how something would go together and would work.
* Narrowing down a problem and discarding what is not relevant to the solution.
* Recognizing the small differences that can make a big difference.
* What are the positive and what are negative components?
|Finding Material Resources|
|Recognizing Improvement Needed|
|Boat Fender was Better Idea|
|Glider Needs Minor Adjustment to Stop Dive|
|Rockets Went Higher With More Tape on Nose|
|Improvements Needed to Electric Motor Design|